1Voice provides networking for children and adults who use communication aids. Families, friends, carers, and supporters are also welcome. They have a social perspective on communication, and recognise the great need for adult role models to inspire children and families alike. 1Voice promotes families supporting each other to overcome the isolation that being unable to speak can bring.
Please note: 1Voice does not give advice on communication aids.
1Voice is a registered charity (no. 1141886).
- National Organisation
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 0 to 99 years
- Referral Route
- No Referral Needed
- Type of Service
- Forums and Support Networks
- Eligibility Criteria
- Carer / Family / Parent / Relative
- Special Educational Needs or a Disability (SEND)
- Provider Category
- Specialist Services - For those who require longer-term support
- Special Needs
- Speech, Language, and Communication Needs (SLCN)
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 06 July 2023