Community Paediatric Service (West) - NGH
How to contact this service
The Children's Services team help to ensure that children get the best possible start in life to improve life chances. They are actively involved with national initiatives and looked after children (LAC). The directorate comprises the majority of services for children within acute and community settings.
The Children's Services team provides:
- Child and family centred care
- A comprehensive range of services offering complete physical and emotional wellbeing
- A seamless service of treatment, care, and support
They work closely with education, mental health services, and social services to improve children's health needs alongside their social, emotional, and educational development.
The Children's Services directorate is a diverse group of front-line staff, from a wide variety of backgrounds, working together to safeguard children and to make a difference to the lives of children and their families.
The majority of services are based at (or work from) Northampton General Hospital.
Visiting outreach clinics:
- GOSH Cardiology
- Leicester Royal Infirmary Surgery/Urology
- BCHs Nephrology
- Addenbrookes Cleft Lip Team
- Oxford University Hospital – Neurology
- Coventry and Warwickshire – Sickle Cell Disease
- West Northamptonshire
- Additional languages
- Translation and/or Interpreting Available on Request
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 0 to 18 years
- Referral Route
- GP or Healthcare Referral
- Type of Service
- Health Services
- Eligibility Criteria
- Age Range - School
- Age Range - Early Years
- Provider Category
- Specialist Services - For those who require longer-term support
- Targeted Services - Additional Support Needs
- Special Needs
- Medical Conditions
- Physical Disabilities
- Sensory Impairments
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 17 May 2023