St Andrew's College (Private Special)
How to contact this service
St Andrew’s College is for young people (aged 13-19) who've been sectioned under the Mental Health Act 1983.
The college is aligned with St Andrew's Healthcare's C.A.M.H.S. treatment model of Trauma Informed Care. It's a safe and supportive space where young people can enjoy individualised opportunities to learn, achieve, and believe in themselves.
St Andrew's Healthcare is a registered charity (no. 1104951).
- Ofsted Grade: Good (29 June 2021)
- Contact provider for cost details
- West Northamptonshire
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 13 years to 19 years
- Referral Route
- GP or Healthcare Referral
- Type of Service
- Independent Schools
- Special Schools
- Eligibility Criteria
- Provider Category
- Specialist Services - For those who require longer-term support
- Special Needs
- Social, Emotional, or Mental Health (SEMH) Needs
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 11 August 2023