Syndromes Without a Name (SWAN) UK
How to contact this service
SWAN UK (Syndromes Without a Name) is the only dedicated support network available for families of children and young adults with undiagnosed genetic conditions in the UK. It is run by the charity Genetic Alliance UK.
If you would like to be kept up-to-date with the work of SWAN UK, you can subscribe to their newsletter.
Genetic Alliance UK is a registered charity (no. 1114195).
- SWAN UK - Finding Support for You and Your Family (PDF 1.11MB)
- SWAN UK - Information for Teachers and Schools (PDF 769KB)
- SWAN UK - What Does SWAN or Being Undiagnosed Mean? (PDF 542KB)
- National Organisation
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 0 to 25 years
- Referral Route
- No Referral Needed
- Type of Service
- Forums and Support Networks
- Eligibility Criteria
- Open to Everyone
- Provider Category
- Specialist Services - For those who require longer-term support
- Special Needs
- Genetic Conditions
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 07 July 2023