Learning Disability England (LDE)
How to contact this service
Learning Disability England (LDE) exists to make life better with people with learning disabilities and their families. They are a not-for-profit membership organisation that brings together people with learning disabilities, families, professionals, and organisations.
Membership is open to any person, organisation, or group that supports LDE's aims (and wants to be part of making them happen). LDE aims to:
- Ensure the things that are important to people with learning disabilities are heard and understood
- Instigate a change in behaviour in service design and delivery that builds on rights
- Demonstrate coproduction and real collaborative working in order to make a difference
- Live their values and model the changes they want.
Learning Disability England is a registered charity (no. 1092587).
- £12 per-year (membership)
- National Organisation
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 0 to 99 years
- Referral Route
- No Referral Needed
- Type of Service
- Forums and Support Networks
- Eligibility Criteria
- Open to Everyone
- Provider Category
- Specialist Services - For those who require longer-term support
- Targeted Services - Additional Support Needs
- Special Needs
- Learning Disabilities
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 06 July 2023