Motability - The Rough Guide to Accessible Britain
How to contact this service
From museums and art galleries to scenic drives, The Rough Guide to Accessible Britain has over 200 reviews of great days out.
Everything has been assessed by a team of experienced people. So you can enjoy your daily dose of discovery and have peace of mind that your next day out will be lots of fun.
Follow the Rough Guide to Accessible Britain on Social Media:
- National Organisation
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 0 to 100 years
- Referral Route
- No Referral Needed
- Type of Service
- Advice and Information Services
- Eligibility Criteria
- Open to Everyone
- Provider Category
- Specialist Services - For those who require longer-term support
- Targeted Services - Additional Support Needs
- Special Needs
- Special Educational Needs or a Disability (SEND)
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 30 November 2022