Disability Rights UK
How to contact this service
Disability Rights UK campaign in parliament on behalf of all disabled people, in areas including:
- Increasing opportunities in education and employment
- Changing attitudes to disability
- Independent living
They sell the RADAR accessible toilet key and the leading guide to benefits and rights - The Disability Rights Handbook. These can be purchased from their online shop.
To help disabled people understand the benefits system, Disability Rights UK have produced a number of factsheets that can be downloaded for free from their website.
Disability Rights UK is a registered charity (no. 1138585).
- National Organisation
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 18 years to 99 years
- Referral route
- No Referral Needed
- For people with
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Learning Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Sensory Impairments
- Eligibility criteria
- Open to Everyone
- Provider category
- Specialist Services - For those who require longer-term support
- Targeted Services - Additional Support Needs
Plexal, 14 East Bay Lane, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information, please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 29 February 2024