Perthyn - Kingsfield House
How to contact this service
Perthyn is a care provider that offers domiciliary care for people with learning disabilities in Northampton.
Specialisms / Services:
- Personal care
- Caring for adults over 65 yrs
- Caring for adults under 65 yrs
- Learning disabilities
Perthyn is part of the local authorities’ Learning Disability Framework (Commissioning for a Good Life). For more information contact Brokerage Services (via your social worker) or visit Adult Social Services: Commissioning for a Good Life, Learning Disability Framework (WNC).
Perthyn is a registered charity (no. 1046763).
- Contact provider for cost details
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 18 years to 100 years
- Referral Route
- Professional Referral
- Self Referral
- Type of Service
- Adulthood Services
- Eligibility Criteria
- Age Range - Adulthood
- Special Educational Needs or a Disability (SEND)
- Provider Category
- Specialist Services - For those who require longer-term support
- Special Needs
- Learning Disabilities
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 30 June 2023