Sport 4 Fitness CIC
How to contact this service
Sport4Fitness CIC provides affordable multi-sport activities for everyone. Based at Fernie Fields, this community interest company offers activity sessions for children and adults with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND).
Activities include a Sunday (bi-weekly) youth club for 11 to 18 year olds, a gardening club for the whole family on Wednesdays and Fridays. They can provide faciities for birthday parties, team building opportunities and life skills using their unique facilities.
Sport4Fitness hold an annual Disability Fun Day in June. Please check their website or social media for updates.
The facilities at Fernie Fields (and coaches) are available to hire for birthdays and parties.
- Contact provider for cost details
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 36 months to 99 years
- Referral Route
- No Referral Needed
- Type of Service
- Groups, Clubs, and Activities
- Eligibility Criteria
- Age Range - School
- Age Range - Early Years
- Age Range - Adulthood
- Provider Category
- Specialist Services - For those who require longer-term support
- Targeted Services - Additional Support Needs
- Universal Services - Suitable for Everyone
- Special Needs
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Learning Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Special Educational Needs or a Disability (SEND)
Follow this service
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 10 August 2023