The Bliss Charity School
How to contact this service
The Bliss Charity School is a mainstream, voluntary aided primary school for 4-11 year-olds in Northampton.
The Bliss School Foundation is a registered charity (no. 309842).
SENCo: Olivia Thompson ([email protected])
- Ofsted Grade: Good (26 February 2018)
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 4 years to 11 years
- Referral Route
- Education or School Referral
- Type of Service
- Schools and Education Providers
- Eligibility Criteria
- Age Range - School
- Provider Category
- Universal Services - Suitable for Everyone
- Special Needs
- Suitable for Everyone
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 04 July 2023