Livability East Midlands supports adults with a wide range of disabilities to live life as they choose. Their individually-tailored services support people to learn and maintain lifeskills in their own home, and/or to access activities of their choice in their local community. A social calendar of events provides opportunities to participate in new and favourite activities.
- Personal care
- Caring for adults under 65 yrs
- Learning disabilities
- Physical disabilities
- Livability Hanover Drive, Brackley (Care Home)
- Livability Remus Gate, Brackley (Care Home)
- Livability Westminster Croft, Brackley (Care Home)
Livability East Midlands is part of the local authorities’ Learning Disability Framework (Commissioning for a Good Life). For more information contact Brokerage Services (via your social worker) or visit Adult Social Services: Commissioning for a Good Life, Learning Disability Framework (NNC).
Livability is a registered charity (no. 1116530).
- Contact provider for cost details
- West Northamptonshire
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 18 years to 65 years
- Referral Route
- Professional Referral
- Self Referral
- Type of Service
- Adulthood Services
- Eligibility Criteria
- Age Range - Adulthood
- Special Educational Needs or a Disability (SEND)
- Provider Category
- Specialist Services - For those who require longer-term support
- Special Needs
- Learning Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 16 August 2023