Skip to main contentAccessibility Statement

Occasional use notice

Occasional use notices (OUN) allow licensed bookmakers to provide betting facilities at genuine sporting events for a short period of time, without needing a full betting premises licence. For example, at point-to point racecourses or major golf tournaments.

An OUN cannot be used for more than eight days in a calendar year for any one venue.

The person administering the gambling under an OUN must hold a Gambling Commission operating licence. Search their Public Register to check if a bookmaker is licensed.

If you need an OUN please contact your local area below:

If your area isn't listed, you may be a resident of North Northamptonshire.

Last updated 06 July 2022