Skip to main contentAccessibility Statement

Temporary use licence

Premises wishing to provide any form of gambling, including 

  • betting
  • gaming
  • lotteries
  • prize bingo or
  • football pools

will require a licence or permit under the Gambling Act 2005.

Temporary use notices allow these activities at locations that do not benefit from a licence issued by the Gambling Commission.

The fee for a Temporary use licence is £300.

To apply for a Temporary use licence contact your local area:

If your area isn't listed, you may be a resident of North Northamptonshire.

Last updated 06 July 2022