Skip to main contentAccessibility Statement

Housing standards support

Your property should be maintained to a minimum standard. If you are experiencing trouble with your landlord, we may be able to help.

Select your local area for more information:

If your area isn't listed, you may be a resident of North Northamptonshire.

Why information is on a different website
We are in the process of adding information to this new unitary council website. Some pages will give you a link back to a previous council website to help you find what you need. Read more about the council changes.

Last updated 14 April 2023