Skip to main contentAccessibility Statement

Report a repair

If you live in one of Northampton area's council houses you can report a repair via Northampton Partnership Homes who maintain these properties.

Why information is on a different website
We are in the process of adding information to this new unitary council website. Some pages will give you a link back to a previous council website to help you find what you need. Read more about the council changes.

Last updated 10 August 2022