Skip to main contentAccessibility Statement
All services

Personal assistant job vacancies

We advertise personal assistant vacancies on behalf of someone who requires assistance with care at home or while they're out and about.

There are roles available to care for adults and young people.

Some vacancies require you to have a full driving licence and a car. This information is outlined within the roles.

Why information is on a different website
We are in the process of adding information to this new unitary council website. Some pages will give you a link back to a previous council website to help you find what you need. Read more about the council changes.
Last updated 28 January 2022