Skip to main contentAccessibility Statement

Town greens, village greens and common land

How to apply for a town or village green, or common land

To make an application for a town or village green, or common land, please download the relevant form from the Gov.UK website.

Completed forms are to be sent to:

Minerals and Waste Planning Service for Northamptonshire
North Northamptonshire Council
One Angel Square
Angel Street

Guidance notes and frequently asked questions for the new Town and Village Green and Common Land applications can be found on the DEFRA website.

Last updated 01 March 2024