We have a range of staff networks, which employees are encouraged to join. These networks meet regularly and provide feedback on how the council is doing in various areas.
They can also act as a supportive community where people with the same life experiences, interests or challenges can connect with each other.
Staff networks hold events to promote initiatives and spread awareness among colleagues.
Our staff networks include:
- Carers network
- Early Careers network
- Disability network
- LGBTQ+ and Allies network
- Equality, Ethnicity and Diversity network
- Christians At Work (CAW) network
- Menopause network
- Armed Forces Community network
- Physical and Mental Wellbeing network
- Women’s network
- Sustainability network
Last updated 26 July 2023