There may be some delays during the delivery process if you are successful for a Blue Badge due to industrial action by Royal Mail.
Organisational Blue Badge
Blue Badges can only be issued to organisations with a permanent address in West Northamptonshire that care for and transport people who would themselves be eligible for a Blue Badge.
The organisation should:
- be using a vehicle specifically adapted for the use of disabled passengers
- be able to provide details of the adaptations
- provide details of the vehicle being licensed under the Disabled Passenger Vehicle (DPV) taxation class
- confirm that the vehicle is being used solely for the purpose of transporting the disabled people being cared for
- provide proof of the above eligibility
The assessment process may take up to 6 weeks following receipt of your application form. You do not need to contact us before this period ends.
There is a £10 charge when applying for an organisational Blue Badge payable by credit or debit card - if you are ineligible this will be refunded.
Last updated 25 July 2022