Skip to main contentAccessibility Statement

Report a concern about a child

Families Information Service

The Families Information Service directory is currently unavailable due to maintenance. We apologise for any inconvenience.  In the meantime please use Ofsted website to search for registered Childcare and Early Education providers by postcode or name of setting.


If it is an emergency and you think a child may be in immediate danger please contact the emergency services directly by calling 999.


If it is not an emergency, you should report a concern about a child to Northamptonshire Children's Trust.

Whether you are a child, parent, carer or professional, the Trust's website offers important guidance and explains how the reporting process works.

Learn more or report a concern

Last updated 12 February 2024