West and North Northamptonshire Event Safety Partnership
West and North Northamptonshire Event Safety Partnership (ESP) offers advice to event organisers and local Safety Advisory Groups (SAGs).
This helps them to provide guidance to event organisers.
- provide a forum of strategic advice
- gather intelligence and share best practice
- provide consistent and proportionate advice and guidance
- support local SAGs and encourage a positive culture of event safety
- positively engage with regulatory and enforcement bodies
- consider relevant legislation and approved codes of practice applicable to the event industry
- compile and maintain a database of events in Northamptonshire
- maintain and develop links with anyone associated with the event industry
SAGs are made up of officers from the local councils, emergency services, other relevant bodies and the event organiser.
If you are planning or considering planning an event, the following advice and ESP toolkits will be emailed to you on completion of the notification form.
- Event organiser handbook
- Event management plan template
- Event risk assessment template
- Medical event safety calculator
- Counter terror guidance for event organisers
- Counter terror first aid guidance
- Lost and found children and vulnerable persons procedure
- Firework display guidance
- Terms and Conditions (only applicable to events to be held on West Northamptonshire Council Parks and Open Spaces)
For further event information can be found at the HSE website.
To find out how to register to use a drone when filming an event visit the civil aviation authority.
Select your local area to notify us of an event:
If your area isn't listed, you may be a resident of North Northamptonshire.
Last updated 17 January 2023