Join the library
You can either become a full library member or a virtual library member.
Full library membership
Full library membership is open to anyone who lives, works or studies in Northamptonshire.
Full library members can:
- borrow 20 items for 3 weeks from all Northamptonshire libraries (maximum of 3 DVDs loaned for 1 week)
- reserve items using the library catalogue and online resources
- download for free: eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines and eNewspapers
- get free access to premium online subscription websites such as encyclopaedias and newspaper archives
How to join
To join, please visit your nearest library.
If you are under 18, you must have a parent or guardian present.
Virtual library membership
To become a virtual library member, you must:
- live, work or study in Northamptonshire
- have a personal email address
Virtual library members get free access to:
Once we have processed your form, your membership number will be emailed to you.
Last updated 05 January 2023