Activities for under 5s
Have your say on developing the West Northamptonshire Library Service. From 4 September running until midnight on 29 October residents can share their views around the new 4-year draft strategy. You can have your say by completing the online questionnaire.
You are invited to come along and join in a variety of activities at your local library for children aged under 5 and their parents or carers including:
- Bounce and Rhyme - rhyme sessions for babies and non-confident walkers
- Rhymetime - rhyme sessions for confident walkers
- Explore a Story - interactive story and rhyme session for preschool children
- Under 1s fun - sessions where babies under one year old can explore and learn through play
- Pre-school Play - sessions for under 5s to learn through play and get ready for school
You can also visit Northamptonshire Libraries YouTube channel to access pre-recorded rhymetimes for under 5s.
Last updated 06 January 2023