Skip to main contentAccessibility Statement

Older person's housing

There are different types of older person’s housing that are available for rent, shared ownership or outright sale, with many schemes offering a mixture of tenures.

To apply for sheltered housing owned by the Council and most Housing Associations across West Northamptonshire, you need to complete an application form to be included on the Council’s Housing Register.

If you are an existing social housing tenant but are considering moving to a different part of the country, another option is to register with Homeswapper.

A housing provider may also have their own application process and waiting list. Further information can be found by directly contacting them.

You can find out further about different types of older person’s housing by visiting Adult Social Care and Wellbeing - Long Term Care and Support.

Last updated 12 June 2024