Skip to main contentAccessibility Statement

Looking to move

If you are interested in moving to older persons housing or retirement housing, you will need to qualify to join our housing register

If you are already a social housing tenant, you will need to contact your housing provider (housing association) directly.

Depending on your housing provider, there are various options available:

  • flats and apartments in a block, known as sheltered or retirement schemes
  • extra care flats and apartments where you have the freedom to live independently with on-site support if needed
  • groups of bungalows in the wider community

If you are an existing social housing tenant but are considering moving to a different part of the country, another option is to register with Homeswapper.

Last updated 12 June 2024