Skip to main contentAccessibility Statement

Report an overgrown roadside tree/hedge

An overgrown or fallen roadside tree or hedge should be reported in the first instance through Fix My Street. Select the appropriate description under the vegetation category in the dropdown list.

If the tree is on the adopted highway, it will likely be managed by Northamptonshire Highways, to report concerns about trees on the highway you should report it via Fix My Street.

Last updated 11 April 2024