Skip to main contentAccessibility Statement

Contact Adult Social Care

Do you want to continue to live at home?

We know it’s important to keep your independence and stay living in your own home for as long as possible.

We’ve put together some advice, along with details of many services and support groups that can help you with this.

Find out more about staying fit, well and independent.

Self-refer or refer on behalf of someone else

You can use our online form to answer questions about your situation to help us understand any care needs you may have. We will use this information to decide if you may be eligible for support.

Request a care review

If you currently receive adult social care services from us, you can use our online form to request a review or change to your current package.

Get in touch

Before you contact us - what we’ll need to know

When we speak to you, we will ask questions about the person who needs support - whether it’s you or someone else.

We’ll ask the following details for the person needing support:

  • name
  • date of birth
  • address
  • doctor’s contact details
  • next of kin contact details
  • accessibility needs, if they have any

We may also ask:

  • what has changed
  • what a typical day looks like
  • who is around to help, such as friends, family members and neighbours
  • what you are hoping to get from us

How to contact us

You can contact us about yourself or someone, such as a family member, friend or health professional, can contact us on your behalf (if you have given your consent for them to do so).

Please get in touch by either of the following methods and leave your details:

What happens next?

To make sure we understand what your needs are, we’ll complete a needs assessment. In West Northants, we call that '3 conversations'.

Find out more about needs assessments (3 conversations).

Last updated 13 November 2023