Christmas and New Year Opening times

Information on our office opening times, bin collections, recycling centre opening hours and more can be found on our Christmas and New Year opening times page.

Skip to main contentAccessibility Statement
All services
New website
This site is new and we are improving it every day.


If you or someone you are supporting is homeless you should contact us:

If you are concerned about someone you believe may be sleeping rough, you can inform StreetLink who can investigate further and identify local support services.

Public authorities and all organisations including Registered Partners, can contact us under the Duty to Refer.

Select your local area for more information:

If your area isn't listed, you may be a resident of North Northamptonshire.

Why information is on a different website
We are in the process of adding information to this new unitary council website. Some pages will give you a link back to a previous council website to help you find what you need. Read more about the changes.
Last updated 05 August 2021