This area of 23 acres was gifted to Northampton by Messrs C.E. and T.D. Lewis in 1921. It is a very pleasant open space with large trees and shrubberies.
It is likely that this park once provided the Dallington area with grazing for cattle because there is evidence of a ha-ha wall on the north-eastern side forming the boundary shared by the former Dallington Hospital.
Dallington Park Road
Dallington Park can be reached by travelling in a westerly direction from the town centre along the Harlestone Road.
- 4 senior football pitches
- 4 changing rooms
- 2 grass cricket pitches
Last updated 06 July 2023