Skip to main contentAccessibility Statement

Get help putting your bins out

You can get help if you are unable to put your bins out due to age or disability.

Please contact us to arrange an assisted collection.

Why information is on a different website
We are in the process of adding information to this new unitary council website. Some pages will give you a link back to a previous council website to help you find what you need. Read more about the council changes.

Last updated 16 February 2022