Skip to main contentAccessibility Statement
All services
New website
This site is new and we are improving it every day.

Other local representatives and councils

Find your Member of Parliament (MP)

There are 4 MPs who represent their local constituencies in the House of Commons.

Find your local MP on the UK Parliament website

Northamptonshire Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner

Find contact details for the Office of the Northamptonshire Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner.

Parish and town councils

We work alongside local independent parish and town councils which provide different services.

The Northamptonshire County Association of Local Councils (NCALC) represents parish and town councils.

Find parish and town council contacts

Why information is on a different website
We are in the process of adding information to this new unitary council website. Some pages will give you a link back to a previous council website to help you find what you need. Read more about the changes.
Last updated 22 July 2021