Skip to main contentAccessibility Statement


Any expenditure over £500 that the Council makes is declared. 

Expenditure over £500 for your previous council can be found below.

Why information is on a different website
We are in the process of adding information to this new unitary council website. Some pages will give you a link back to a previous council website to help you find what you need. Read more about the council changes.

Last updated 24 April 2023