Transparency and open data
This code is issued to meet the Government’s desire to place more power into citizens’ hands to increase democratic accountability and make it easier for local people to contribute to the local decision-making process and help shape public services.
It requires the publication of the following information. We are still working on this area.
- Animal licence star rating register
- Brownfield Sites
- Business Rates dataset (NDR)
- Community / Public Funerals
- Contracts and active tenders
- Cooling Towers
- Expenditure exceeding £500
- Fraud statistics
- Government Procurement Card transactions
- Grants to voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations
- Local authority land
- Organisation chart
- Parking account and spaces
- Pay multiple
- Procurement information
- Register of Licensed Houses of Multiple Occupation (HMOs)
- Regulation of Investigatory Powers (RIPA)
- Senior salaries over £50k
- Social housing assets
- Statement of Accounts
- Trade union facility time
- Waste contract
For Publication Schemes prior to 1 April 2021, visit the relevant former council area's website.
Why information is on a different website
We are in the process of adding information to this new unitary council website. Some pages will give you a link back to a previous council website to help you find what you need. Read more about the council changes.
Last updated 27 March 2023