Transparency and open data
This code is issued to meet the Government’s desire to place more power into citizens’ hands to increase democratic accountability and make it easier for local people to contribute to the local decision-making process and help shape public services.
It requires the publication of the following information. We are still working on this area. This information will be added in early July after the new unitary council has been in place for 3 months.
- Expenditure exceeding £500
- Government Procurement Card transactions
- Procurement information
- Contracts and active tenders
- Local authority land
- Social housing assets
- Grants to voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations
- Organisation chart
- Trade union facility time
- Parking account and spaces
- Senior salaries over £50k
- Pay multiple
- Fraud statistics
- Waste contract
For publications prior to 1 April 2021, visit your local area's website.
Select your local area for more information:
If your area isn't listed, you may be a resident of North Northamptonshire.