Transparency and open data
This code is issued to meet the Government’s desire to place more power into citizens’ hands to increase democratic accountability and make it easier for local people to contribute to the local decision-making process and help shape public services.
It requires the publication of the following information. We are still working on this area.
- Animal licence star rating register
- Annual Fraud Statement
- Brownfield Sites
- Business Rates dataset (NDR)
- Car Parking
- Community / Public Funerals
- Compulsory Purchase Orders
- Contracts and active tenders
- Cooling Towers
- Expenditure exceeding £500
- Grants to voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations
- Local authority land
- Procurement information
- Register of Licensed Houses of Multiple Occupation (HMOs)
- Regulation of Investigatory Powers (RIPA)
- Statement of Accounts
- Top Tier structure, Pay Multiple and Pay policy Statement
- Trade union facility time
For Publication Schemes prior to 1 April 2021, visit the relevant former council area's website.
The transparency pages are maintained by Information Governance, if you have any queries on the pages or information contained within them please contact [email protected].
Last updated 14 September 2023