Transparency and open data
This code is issued to meet the Government’s desire to place more power into citizens’ hands to increase democratic accountability and make it easier for local people to contribute to the local decision-making process and help shape public services.
It requires the publication of the following information. We are still working on this area.
- Expenditure exceeding £500
- Government Procurement Card transactions
- Procurement information
- Contracts and active tenders
- Local authority land
- Social housing assets
- Grants to voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations
- Organisation chart
- Trade union facility time
- Parking account and spaces
- Senior salaries over £50k
- Pay multiple
- Regulation of Investigatory Powers (RIPA)
- Fraud statistics
- Waste contract
For Publication Schemes prior to 1 April 2021, visit the relevant former council area's website.
Select your local area for more information:
If your area isn't listed, you may be a resident of North Northamptonshire.
Last updated 10 June 2022